THE BUSINESS & MARKETING ASSISTANCE YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FORDisorganized? Starting from scratch? Overwhelmed? Need some direction?
Let me help you!
Whether you’re starting a business, building a brand, or driving sales, you could be feeling very overwhelmed with everything that is on your plate. As a business owner, not only are you working with your clients but you’re probably responsible for administrative tasks, managing operations, tracking your finances and so much more. There’s never enough time in the day to get it all done. You may have some projects that are sitting on the back burner and need to get done, but you don’t know how best to attack it or just simply don’t have the time. That’s where I come in!
WHO I HELP ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Small business owners
Services Available To Grow Your Business
Website Design & Hosting ReferralI can provide you with a website that does the following:
- Truly represents your business
- Grows your online presence
- Showcases your brand as a leader in your industry
- Attracts new customers & compels them to want to work with you and/or buy your products
- Can be easily updated by you after it is live
- Audit your current website, refresh the copy & images
- Build a new website that has a mobile responsive design
- Create content that is search engine optimized
- Ensure links are proper calls to action & functional
- Develop standard operating procedures for future as-needed editing
Social Media ManagementYou want your social media presence to do the following:
- Gets your audience thinking about your brand or product without even realizing it
- Helps your business maintain relevance in your industry
- Gives insight on your target audience is & allows you to addresss their concerns
- Triggers purchase decisions or inquires to your websites
- Setup a Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Twitter account
- Create brand synergy across all channels
- Develop a 3, 6, or 12 month social media calendar
- Design content including graphics (no video)
- Schedule posts and monitor channels for 1-6 months
- Create a 6 or 12-month marketing plan with financial information
- Layout sales slicks, brochures & presentations
- Write copy for email campaigns (welcome sequence, nurture sequence, product launch)
- Proofread and edit biographies, product descriptions, manuals, chapter books, & more
- Ghostwrite blog articles
- Develop storyboard outlines & scripts
Business Management Services
- Create strategic operating procedures
- Process orders & manage data
- Maintain financial data & track expenses
- Format forms, create checklists, or make files fillable
- Prepare HR documents, employee onboarding packets, or manuals
- Create technical documents (instruction manuals, tutorials)
- Organize filing systems
- Set appointments
- Enter data & manage bookkeeping
- Automate paper processes
- Conduct research
- Manage calendars
- Make travel arrangements
- Convert PDFS
- Make forms fillable
How The Process Works
- Initiate Planning: We schedule a time to meet (virtually or face-to-face) and go over your project goals and my recommendations. I make sure all your initial questions are answered and map out the process ahead.
- Onboarding: After a plan is finalized, we do a handoff of all login information and current resources I need to get started.
- Develop Content: I get to work creating a checklist that encompasses every piece of the project (research, images, copy). We discuss how and when everything is gathered and we create milestones so the project stays on track before it’s time to start building.
- Scale & Build: Everything is fully mapped out, all of the elements have been collected and I begin putting all of the pieces together. Then, we evaluate the final package together, prior to launch.
- Launch: Your pieces go live!
- Follow Up & Train: Once everything is up and running, I go over all the details with you and your team to ensure any errors or changes are mitigated. During this phase, technical questions are encouraged and we can discuss ongoing plans. I want to make sure you are happy and comfortable with what was delivered!
Let’s Get To Work
Send me a message if you think I may be a good fit for you or your business. I am happy to discuss your ideas and see what we can come up with. I believe all questions are worth asking!I'm Ready To Get Started!